Mrs. Butcher Mrs. Butcher

Awesome!

The animation is the best I've seen on here, Did you draw that frame by frame? The jokes were good also, I acutally laughed out loud. Thumbs up!

littleFoot littleFoot

How long did that take you?

I'm really impressed with the art style, its amazing. The story was a little slow and the animation on the characters was a little choppy, but overall a stunning work of art. Bravo.

"Waterman" "Waterman"

Very Good

This has some serious potential, very good humor, funny references, family guy type action. The only thing I would work on is your perspective (everything was way off) and animation (nothing moved very much at all, very little dialog work). other then that... it rocks the house! :)
Keep up the good work.

Robocop:001 Robocop:001

*shits his pants*

wow. I don't know how you did that 3D stuff... but damn...

Blink 182 - F**K A Dog Blink 182 - F**K A Dog

Very Cool

Dude, you're graphic ability is very good. I liked the whole feel of the movie. This movie is very good. these assclowns should stop giving you a lower score because of the music. You didn't make the music, you made the animation. I give you an A+

Another Day Another Day

Whoa!

This was cool. It was like you're watching it on drugs... all the wayvyness... make more of these.

Stupid dogshit part III Stupid dogshit part III

Not to bad... I liked it :)

That was pretty cool. I like the way you use real people for the characters... adds a new spin on things here in newgrounds. Although, like the guy before me, make sure you don't clip your sounds so they sound distorted... it was kinda hard to listen to... I know you said that you compressed them, but you can get something like soundforge and it'll do it for you no prob without the distortion... otherwise, Kick ass man!

Silent Bob - Stoner Silent Bob - Stoner

Yes! Silent Bob!

I like the cartoon for a variety of reasons. First, it's nice to see silent Bob. You did a nice job drawing it, however, I can't help but think you just traced or copied the version of them that's already a cartoon show on "clerks", not that thats a bad thing. Secondly, it's a funny spin on the apple computer comercial thing, and it's always good to do a spoof on apple computers... Anyway, if this is your first, I think you're headed in a good direction. Keep up the Good work! Look forward to more submissions from you.

Wedge1024 responds:

Well, I admit that I traced a little. For most of it I paused WMP and Alt-Tabbed between Flash and WMP. But I just couldn't get his @#$% collar to look right, or his @#$% shoes, so I traced those. ^^ Thinking back, it probably would've been easier to paste the pic into flash instead swapping back and forth... d'oh.

A Day in My Life A Day in My Life

Brilliant!

I liked it. It was mundane but hilarious and stuff at the same time. My life is like yours. how scary. Good work.

College University pt 6-1 College University pt 6-1

Best Show Ever

College University is by far the best one I've seen around, and this episode is great. The jobs that you list are hilarious... "sandwich repair, Donkey kong Engineer, Racoon maintance". Good stuff.